BOLAM Weekly Update: Children doing Well
* Children: Primrose reports that all of the children are doing well. The 16 older ones are enjoying being at Akanyijuka Nursery and Primary School. They have break snack at school but come home for lunch. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, and Namara.
* Construction: Construction on the village administrator house continues going well.
* Speaking Engagements: I gave an update on our ministry at Heritage Bible Church in Berthoud, CO, last Sunday 9/22. Yesterday, I preached at Crosstimbers Christian Fellowship about continuing to seek God looking at the reign of King Asa learning lessons from him.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Mom: Mom has a follow-up appointment with her oncologist Thursday 10/3 to go over test results. Please pray. She continues being in pain.
* Samuel: I went to Samuel’s parent-teacher conferences. He is doing well overall in school. Thank you for praying.
* Primrose: We are discussing Primrose’s travel plans. We won’t finalize any plans until after mom’s appointment Thursday.
* Dental: Please join me in mourning a similar loss for a second time this year—I had a tooth that could not be saved pulled. Whether in the U.S. or Uganda, having a tooth pulled is never a fun experience. For whatever reasons, this time seemed to be a bit more traumatic and painful afterwards.