BOLAM Weekly Update: Crosstimbers blesses again!
* Children: Primrose reports that all of the children are doing well. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, and Namara.
* Crosstimbers Mission Sunday: We had a great day for Missions Sunday at Crosstimbers Christian Fellowship. I delivered a sermon on the Great Commission from Matthew 28:18-20 and spoke about our authority, assignment, audience, announcement, and assurance generally and about our commitment to making and raising disciples in Uganda specifically. I also gave an update on the happenings at Keirungi. People gave nearly $6,000 with another $3,700 pledged. This does not include what the church gives separately. Crosstimbers and its members are such a blessing to us!
* Adoption: I continued working with a couple from Brighton who would like to adopt from Keirungi and I have a follow-up meeting with their adoption agency this week.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Mom: My mom had her second chemotherapy treatment. She did okay with the side effects but just feels sick for a few days after treatment. She is in good spirits overall. Thank you for praying for my mom and please continue to do so. Your prayers are being answered.
* Primrose: Primrose is doing well and is looking forward to coming to the U.S.
* Samuel: Samuel seems to be adjusting well and making friends. He is really fitting in with the youth group at Crosstimbers. He is also doing basketball training at high school as tryouts are in the next couple of weeks.
* Shawn’s Family: Please pray for my nephew Christopher and his girlfriend Abby that they will continue to grow in their faith. They attended Crosstimbers Missions Sunday. Please pray for my nephew Levi who is struggling with his dad (my brother) having abandoned his family and also with his grandma (my mom) being sick.