BOLAM Weekly Update - Please Continue to Pray for Children and Staff (Illness) and Adoption Processes
* ILLNESS: Thank you for your prayers. Jordan is doing much better as we are giving him nutrition packets supplied by USAID. Please continue to pray for Shalom as she is suffering from a rash; mum Jolly who remains quite ill; and for Antony and Friday who have mild “flu” (common cold).
* BLESSING: Blessing’s mother came to visit again. She brought matooke and a chicken.
* WALK: The children enjoyed taking a walk with Ronald and Patience, especially since Ronald bought them sugarcane along the way.
*AGRICULTURE: Staff planted maize seeds.
* JOSEPH AND MURUNGI: Caleb took Joseph and Murungi to Kampala on Sunday. The boys are now with the father adopting. The mother is going to Uganda this weekend. Their visa interview at the U.S. embassy will be next week or the following week. Please pray that the interview will go smoothly as we have learned that the U.S. embassy is becoming stricter and changing their policies/ practices.
* GIFT & NIGHT: We are moving forward on the adoption of Gift and Night. We put announcements in the media regarding their abandonment (this is required by the Ugandan courts and the U.S. embassy). Additionally, we received a visit from representatives with the adoption agency the family who is adopting Gift and Night is working with.