BOLAM Weekly Update: Children feeling better
* Children: Thank you for praying for our children. They are feeling better. We started something new last weekend. As a treat for the children and for us to spend more individual time with them, we plan to have a couple of children spend the night with us every week or two. Last weekend, Gift and Night were with us. I enjoyed watching a movie with them on my laptop as power was off. Tonight, Amanya and Blessing will spend the night. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, and Friday.
* Staff: Thank you for praying for Joan. She is feeling much better. Please continue to pray for Meshomesa’s father. Though he was released from the hospital, he is still very ill and is expected to die. Please also keep Meshomesa’s family in your prayers as it is difficult to have a family member who is dying.
* Furniture: We have “new” furniture for one of our homes. We bought a couch and two chairs from American missionaries who are returning to the U.S. The furniture is a nice addition.
* Chapel: Tomorrow, I plan to preach on 1 Jn. 3:1 to the adults about God’s great love shown to us in us becoming His children.
* Publications: I am beginning to work on our next periodic update, which hopefully should go out in the next couple of weeks.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Travel: Primrose and Samuel arrived safely from Kampala last Saturday. Thank you for praying for their journey.
* Dental: I had a follow-up dental appointment. I had a filling replaced and an impression done to make a denture for the tooth that was pulled.
* Gorilla Trekking: We are going gorilla trekking Tuesday. Please pray that God will bless our time together as a family and that we will have a great experience.