BOLAM Weekly Update: Celebrated Jesus’ Resurrection!
* Children: The children had a good week. They did miss our volunteers who were gone for a few days. We enjoy helping the primary aged children with their homework. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, and Friday.
* Volunteers: Jasmine and her mom Cathy colored eggs with the children and did an Easter egg hunt for them. We said goodbye to them on Sunday and the children sang a song for them. We were sad to see them leave, especially Blessing who cried.
* Chapel: Caleb led our family service for Easter telling the Resurrection story. We enjoyed our usual Sunday buffet with the children and staff. We had chicken bought by our volunteers.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Give Away Ceremony: We attended the Give Away Ceremony for one of Primrose’s cousin. At this function, the bride’s family formally and officially gives her away to the groom’s family.
* Easter: We enjoyed celebrating Easter with our Keirungi family and then visiting various members of Primrose’s vast family.