BOLAM Weekly Update: New play equipment
* Children: The children had another good week enjoying time with our visitors doing lots of different activities and playing. They are enjoying a new C-saw and merry-go-round that Jasmine’s family bought and installed. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, and Evelyn.
* Volunteers: Jasmine’s husband and dad left for the States on Wednesday. Jasmine and her mom will be with us through Easter.
* Vehicles: We had the Rav-4 serviced in Kampala and got a tune-up done. It now purrs like a kitten. All of the work was
completed on the van. It looks awesome. I will send some photos of it perhaps with the next update. We traveled back on Wednesday with both vehicles.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Love: I gave a message on love from 1 Corinthians 13 for our service at Keirungi. Thank you for the love and support that you give to us.
* Travel: We traveled safely and had an uneventful trip from Kampala on Wednesday. Thank you for praying for our travels. We enjoyed food along the way and didn’t get sick!