BOLAM Weekly Update: Volunteers
* Children: The children had a good week enjoying time with our visitors. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, and Evelyn.
* Volunteers: Jasmine and her husband and parents were at Keirungi this week. The men put up a tire swing and more clothes lines while the women spent a lot of time doing activities with the children and helping staff.
* Van: We had work done on the used van we purchased with a grant we received from the Kendall And Taylor Atkinson Foundation in Colorado. We plan to bring the van with us when we travel back from Kampala.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Dental Work: I am healing well from the tooth that was pulled and got no infection. Thank you for praying.
* Fellowship: We had the privilege of leading a study on a book we’re reading for our Thursday Fellowship group. The topic was,“Act better than you feel,” highlighting Biblical examples of Jesus, Paul, and Job, about how to handle suffering.
* Travel: We traveled safely and had an uneventful trip to Kampala on Saturday.
* Samuel: We saw Samuel on Sunday. He is doing okay adjusting to his new school. Please pray that he will continue getting used to a new environment and work hard (his new school is ahead in the curriculum).