BOLAM Weekly Update: Children had a good week
* Children: The children had a good week. Please pray for Blessing’s healing as she has a fungal infection that was treated with injections and medication. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, and Namara.
* Staff Training: We had a counselor from a local hospital come and train our staff about HIV/AIDS (prevention, precautions, and care). It was very beneficial.
* Spiritual: Caleb will lead our family service Sunday. Children will sing songs and we’ll have a Bible story and a short lesson. We will study about Jesus’ temptation in the wilderness Friday.
* Fellowship: We enjoyed having dinner with members who are on our BOLAM Uganda Board and the American missionary we met last Sunday. We discussed issues regarding running a nonprofit in Uganda.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Kabale Summer: We are enjoying sunny and warm days during the dry season. Our temperatures do not top 90 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is quite pleasant and you often need a sweater in the morning and later evenings. Those enduring heat above 90 degrees can come to Kabale to cool off.
* Samuel: We continue to seek God regarding Samuel’s schooling. We are researching different homeschooling programs. Please continue to pray for God’s guidance.