BOLAM Weekly Update: In Kampala, Children Began School
* Children: The children had a good week while we were in Kampala and started school on Monday. Blessing, Nunu, Gift, and Namara are going to Akanyijuka (the school above Keirungi). The younger children began class at Keirungi. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, and Namara.
* House Mother: Kate is transitioning well at Keirungi. Thank you for praying for her.
* A New Father: Caleb’s wife Jasper gave birth to a healthy baby boy Sunday, May 26. Caleb, Jr., and mother are doing fine. Please pray for them.
* Kampala: We spent the week in Kampala as we dropped off Samuel at school Sunday, May 26, and had a family wedding the following weekend. We bought miscellaneous items for Keirungi.
* Board Meeting: I prepared for our USA Board meeting, which is Sunday, June 2.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Travel/Kampala: We survived driving in Kampala and I enjoyed coffee and ice cream. With the unreliability of power, there is no ice cream in Kabale. We enjoyed time in the city doing a lot of shopping.
* Samuel: We dropped off Samuel at school Sunday, May 26. He handled going back to school okay. We bought him lots of grub or snacks to take back. Please pray for him as he begins a new term and as he has been struggling in school. Please continue to pray for God’s direction regarding his schooling (we are looking into the possibility of him attending high school in the U.S. or homeschooling him with American curriculum).
* Wedding: We attended the wedding for Primrose’s cousin. It was quite the event with hundreds of people attending. It was like a family reunion for Primrose.