BOLAM Weekly Update: Back in Kabale
* Children: As I shared in a separate email, one of our children tested positive for HIV. Please pray for the child (for health and strength, and proper treatment). The other children are doing fine. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, and Namara.
* Visitors: Some of Primrose’s extended family came to visit Keirungi. The children were happy to receive visitors.
* Board Meeting: We had a good USA Board meeting last Sunday. Thank you for praying. We discussed fundraising and a planned fall trip, development at/of Keirungi, and staffing (plans to hire a village administrator).
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Travel: We traveled back to Kabale Monday. We had a safe and uneventful trip. Thank you for praying.
* Samuel: We continue seeking God regarding Samuel’s schooling and looking into Samuel either attending high school in the U.S. or being homeschooled. Please continue to pray asking God to guide us.
* Disciplines: I had a successful partial day fasting this week. I enjoyed an extra hour in prayer seeking God. Fasting is something I’ve desired to cultivate in my life but have struggled to do so. Please pray for God’s leading and faithfulness to spiritual disciplines.
* New Home: I tested the Internet at our new home. It was quite fast (faster than where we currently have). After four arduous years, we plan to move into our new home sometime this month (building our own home has been quite the process).