BOLAM Weekly Update - Pray for Blessing and Determine
Keirungi Children’s Village:
* Children: The children had a good week and enjoyed having visitors. Please pray for Blessing as she is being treated for worms and for Determine as he is being treated for a rash. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, and Namara.
* Visitors: Visitors from Bishop Barham University College in Kabale came to see our ministry. Visitors included teachers from America. They donated soap and buns.
* Spiritual: Friday we continued our series on seeking God in difficult times doing a brief survey of some of the kings of Judah. We looked at 2 Chronicles 14 and learned how King Asa responded with prayer when the Egyptian army came out against Judah. Tomorrow (Sunday) is our family service where we all worship God together and have a short lesson for the children.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Devotional Challenge: This week Primrose and I were challenged in our daily Bible reading to be like Solomon—“He completed everything he had planned to do.”
* Mom: My mom continues to struggle with several health issues and continues not to feel well. Please pray for her health and strength and for God’s touch upon her life and body.
* Mike: Please continue praying for my brother Mike that he will repent and turn back to God and be delivered from his addiction.