BOLAM Weekly Update: Kids had a good week
* Children: The children had another good week. It was great to be with them again. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, and Namara.
* Staff: Thank you for praying for our staff as relationships have improved. Please continue praying.
* Spiritual: Friday we studied 2 Chronicles 20 about how King Jehoshaphat responded to news of an impending invasion. He provides us with an example of how to respond to trials—he sought God and led the nation in prayer. Today (Sunday) I preached about dealing with sin from 2 Samuel 12—confronting, confessing, cleansing and clearing of sin—and discussed the consequences or costs of sin.
* Caroline: Please pray for Caroline, one of the children we sponsor in school. She has been going through the process of having two root canals done. Please pray that the treatment is now complete and that she won’t feel any more pain.
* Government: I submitted two reports online with the Colorado government to maintain our charitable status as we are registered as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization in Colorado.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Lake Bunyonyi: We went to Lake Bunyonyi to celebrate Primrose’s birthday. We had a nice, relaxing time on a beautiful Kabale evening. As routinely happens, we started discussing BOLAM and Keirungi—plans for the future.
* Samuel: We are testing our Internet connection with an online homeschooling program for Samuel. Please continue to pray for God’s guidance regarding his schooling.
* Devotional Challenge: This week Primrose and I were challenged in our daily Bible reading to be a David—to encourage our son to know and serve God with a whole heart and a willing mind and to pray for our son that God would give him “a perfect heart to keep (God’s) commandments” and to fulfill His will.
* Mom: My mom continues to struggle with several health issues and has not been feeling well. Please pray that she will feel better and for God’s touch upon her life and body.
* Mike: Please continue praying for my brother Mike that he will repent and turn back to
God. As far as we know, he is still in California.