BOLAM Weekly Update: Children doing well overall
Keirungi Children’s Village:
* Children: The children are doing well overall. Please pray for Blessing as she is under medical treatment. Rejoice with our HIV-positive child as the CD4 count is up and the child is healthy. The older children continue helping with chores. Dennick and Caroline are doing a great job carrying out activities with the children. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, Friday, Namara, Innocent Tumuhimbise and Innocent Tumwesigye.
* Resettlement: We are working to resettle Odongo and Opio with their mother as she regains health and strength and is able to care for her children.
* Staff: Please pray for Fred (our grounds person/night guard) as he is feeling weak and not responding to medication AND for Ronald as he regains strength from being sick.
* Spiritual: Caleb is doing a good job preaching to the adults for Sunday service and leading our staff Bible studies. Pray that God would continue to give Caleb wisdom and revelation as he preaches and teaches His Word.
* Agriculture: We are currently harvesting beans and finishing planting sweet potatoes.
* Adoption: We are working with a local adoption agency here in Colorado to facilitate the adoption of two of our children.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Mom: Mom has been rejoicing in heaven going on five weeks. Thankfully, the intense suffering she experienced only lasted a couple of weeks.
* Family: We are doing well and experiencing God’s grace and strength as we continue grieving and as we are in the midst of a busy time. Samuel is doing well. He won second place in a statewide writing contest (he will be honored next month) and he is training for track.