Keirungi Children’s Village:
* Children: The children had another good week. They enjoyed their last days of break before school begins next week. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, and Evelyn.
* Kampala: We met with the assistant administrator for SOS. The organization has been operating children’s homes in Uganda for 30 years. We learned how they operate (their procedures and policies).
* School: Children begin school February 4. Please pray that Keirungi children and the children we sponsor will have a successful term.
* Finances: We received our annual audit from the Ugandan auditing and accounting firm we work with.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* School: Thank you for praying for Samuel. We took him to school Sunday, Jan. 27. We talked with him on Thursday and he is adjusting well to his new school.
* Traveling: Thank you for praying for our trip to Kampala. The trip was without incident.