Keirungi Children’s Village:
* Children: The children had a good week overall and are back in the routine of school. We are dealing with some discipline issues with some children not listening to the house mothers. Please pray for change of hearts and that the children will be respectful to the house mothers and other workers at Keirungi. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, and Evelyn.
* Prayer: Please pray for the grandma of Kato and Kakuru as she is very sick.
* Improvements/Developments: We are looking at expanding our agriculture section by rearing chickens, rabbits, and goats to provide a learning opportunity for our children and a place for our children to learn about work and being involved in taking care of
something. Additionally, chickens will provide eggs and meat for the children, and rabbits and goats will provide meat as well. We will also plan to sell eggs so rearing chickens would be an income generating project.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Exercise: We have been enjoying (?) a new exercise DVD at the hotel “gym” we go to a couple of times a week in town. It is intensive exercise with lots of squats and jumping.
* Prayer: Please pray for Francis, a friend of ours. He is recovering from an accident. He was hit by a motorcycle taxi while he was walking. He was in the hospital for over a week and is still having trouble using his arm. Additionally, he gets dizzy.