* Children: The children had a good week and are doing well. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Ninsiima, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, and Evelyn.
* Animals: We are planning to rear chickens again for eggs and meat. The few chickens we had died. We are also considering rearing some rabbits for the kids to take care of and also for meat. Someone has offered to give us rabbits.
* Vehicle: We did service and maintenance on the Rav 4. With all of the potholes, we needed to replace several parts in front.
* Administrative: We worked on the 2013 budget. We are also now registered with the Uganda Revenue Authority. We will deduct and pay taxes for one of our employees who earns enough to be taxed.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Kampala: I am holding down the fort as Primrose is in Kampala doing shopping for our house. We are getting closer to being done. We are going to have kitchen cabinets and wardrobe closets made.
* Break: Samuel is now on his long break between school years. He’ll be off for two months.