BOLAM Weekly Update: Survived traveling; children doing well
* Children: The children had another good week. We enjoyed being reunited with them Wednesday after returning from Kampala. Thank you for praying for all of our children: Joseph, Alex, Amanya, Kato, Kakuru, Gift, Night, Determine, Murungi, Antony, Deo, Opio, Odongo, Blessing, Shalom, Nunu, Evelyn, and Friday.
* Resettlement: We met with the mother of Odongo and Opio and discussed how we can help her get stabilized and explored the possibility of resettling her children with her. Her current living situation is not conducive for having her boys with her. We will explore with her how we can help change her living situation that would enable us to resettle her boys with her.
* Community Outreach: We will be helping a young lady (Kettrah) who has been assisting at Keirungi do a course in knitting. The course lasts two years. In return, Kettrah will work Saturdays at Keirungi and when she is on break and not in school.
Cox Family/Ugandan Life Update:
* Travel: We traveled back to Kabale safely on Tuesday without incident. Thank you for praying!
* Fellowship: We enjoyed getting together with two American missionary families who are returning to the U.S. after serving in Uganda for three years.
* Who is called? To find out, read 1 Corinthians 1:26-29. We thank God for calling us to Uganda despite us.